Romantic communication is just one of the proven communication tools you can use to make your man fall madly in love and fulfill your heart’s romantic desires. There is a lot of love-creating power in the romantic words that come out of your mouth. This article will reveals 70 romantic phrases you can start using today to make your man fall madly in
love. You may not say these things phrased exactly the way I have written them, but if you want your man to be addicted to your love, you must speak to him with words that will melt the walls he has build around his heart.
Feel free to use any of the romantic phrases that best suit your communication style.
1. All I care about is being with you forever.
2. All the gold and diamond in the world are not enough to buy the love I have for you.
3. God created you for just for me.
4. I am addicted to your love.
5. I am crazy about you.
6. I cannot live without you.
7. I cannot stop thinking about you.
8. I did not mean to hurt your feelings.
9. I do not want to wake up from this wonderful dream with you.
10. I feel safe when I am with you.
11. I get lost in ecstasy when you make love to me.
12. I have finally discovered true love – you.
13. I love talking to you.
14. I love the way you make love to me.
15. I miss your hugs and kisses when we are apart.
16. I thank God for the day he brought you into my life.
17. I want to spend forever with you.
18. I will give anything to be with you.
19. I will give you my heart, my body, and my soul.
20. I will go with you to the ends of the world as long as you keep loving me.
21. I will rather be broke than trade your love for a million dollars.
22. I will travel a thousand miles to be with you.
23. I wish God had brought you to me sooner.
24. If anything happens to you, I will go crazy.
25. If I could I would make love to you a thousand times.
26. If I had to live life over again, I would live it with you.
27. If loving you is a sin, then let me be guilty.
28. If our love is blind, then I never want it to see the light of day.
29. Life without you will be like going to sleep and never having sweet dreams.
30. Loving you feels like heaven.
31. Loving you has made life even sweeter.
32. Loving you has made my life so full of joy and happiness.
33. My heart cries when we are apart.
34. You are my love, my heart, and my life.
35. No man has loved me the way you love me.
36. Nothing will ever stop me from loving you.
37. Ooh sweetie, you are so good to me.
38. Your warm hugs and your tender kisses are more precious than gold.
39. Talking to you is like sipping the most delicious wine – I want it to last forever.
40. The times we spend together are like precious gems that money cannot buy.
41. Time stops when you hold me in your arms.
42. When I am with you, my troubles seem to melt away.
43. When I look at you I see a man that I find irresistible.
44. Words are not enough to express how much I love you.
45. You are my prince.
46. You are my soul mate.
47. You are the most important person in my life.
48. You are the music that makes my heart sing.
49. You are the only man I ever want in my life.
50. You are the other half that makes me feel whole.
51. You are the perfect man for me.
52. You are the sweetest man I know.
53. You bring nothing but love, peace, joy, and happiness to my soul.
54. You bring so much joy and happiness to my life.
55. You love me gently.
56. You make me feel like a woman.
57. You make me feel so good I want to kiss you from your head to your toe.
58. You make me want you more each day.
59. You treat me like a princess and I love you with all my heart.
60. Your are the kindest man I know.
61. Your caring words touch the deepest part of me.
62. Your hugs and kisses melt my heart like chocolate ice cream on a warm summer day.
63. Your kisses are like warm chocolate on a cold winter night.
64. Your kisses are so good I feel tingles all over.
65. Your love is like a solid rock that will never break.
66. Your love is so good I can’t get away even if I wanted to.
67. Your love warms my heart like the glow of a candle light in a midsummer night’s dream.
68. Your loving whispers in a moon-lit night are like soothing wine, they put me in the mood.
69. Your smile is so comforting it makes my tears go away.
70. Your gentle touch sends chills up and down my spine.
Life without endearing words is like being in a garden without flowers. Endearing words create a feeling that transcends our reality and makes life worth living.
Feel free to to share this article with all your friends.
Source by Steve Ubah
Light can really make a wedding banquet setting romantic, attractive and exciting! Of course most people are aware of the typical up-lights and spotlights that create the atmosphere of the room. These lights require an electrical outlet and produce the background for the event. But, with the latest LED technology, you can have lighting in areas without needing to run long extension cords with the ubiquitous duct tape on the floor! Due to the development of battery powered LEDs, centerpieces and even your Champaign glass can have its own light. The possibilities are automatically endless.
The latest trend is to use "rice lights"; very tiny lights that come in strands or "sprays" of branches. They are specifically the size of a grain of rice, produce a pinpoint of light and can operate for hours with a small battery pack. Much smaller than the typical LED light, the mood they set is really fabulous!
There are numerous styles of branches available that can be part of a floral design in a centerpiece or stand-alone. The small strands can be arranged inside a clear or frosted glass vase and really set off a centerpiece. The strands cost under $ 20 each. The branches come in various lengths up to 5 feet tall and run from under $ 40 to more than $ 100 each. They can be used on every table or just the main table. They can be mixed with flowers, fabric, tulle, feathers or virtually any other item a typical florist uses for her art. You could even have them embedded into the icing of a wedding cake!
Another trendy idea is to use battery operated centerpiece "up-lights". These devices range in size from a hockey puck to larger ones the size of a Frisbee and can contain a dozen or more small LED lights. The idea is to place a glass vase on top of the lights. If you choose a disc that just fits under the glass vase, the light will appear to be coming through the arrangement. If you use a larger one some of the lights will be under the vase and several other LEDs shine up all around, much like the light at the Washington Monument! Another great looking idea is to have marbles or translucent "beads" in the vase with water; creating a unique centerpiece of "liquid light". The bases come in various diameters from 3 inches to 12 inches and cost about $ 25 each to purchase.
Waterproof LED lights are also available. These can be placed in the bottom of a vase, in the punch bowl or even in individual drink glasses. They come in at least a dozen colors and shapes and last hours. They cost about $ 3 each. Two or three can easily light up a vase on a guest table and are often time placed under translucent, clear or colored glass beads or a crushed-glass-like product that casts a very interesting and romantic light.
Candles are, of course, a tradition at weddings. Traditional candles have their drawbacks and are quickly being replaced by small tea light LED substitutes. These lights are shaped like flames and come in a variety of colors. As a co-owner of a banquet facility in Birmingham, Al, I endorse these "candles" because of the safety and liability concerns. Also, they do not produce smoke, and because there is no liquid wax, they prevent wax "stains" on the linens, which in turn saves us time and money.
These small devices flicker in a "realistic" fashion and can be placed into a small glass tea light holder or inside a hollowed out 3 inch wax "candle". The LED versions of a candle will easily last the entire reception and are reusable. Some are actually rechargeable providing a "green" solution to your wedding reception! These devices vary in price from a few dollars each to many times more depending upon the container. There are a number of places to find the lights above. Search for LED lights on the internet to find the best buys and selection.
These are just a few of the use of the latest technologies. There are numerous others out there. These remarkable devices can really set off your wedding celebration!
Source by Tom J Morrow
Producing food products is a demanding science. All of the industrial supplies and equipment that are used to manufacture foodstuff has to meet stringent requirements of quality and sanitation. When it comes to industrial bearings, the food industry has to look at unique options. For instance, would you want lubricating oil to contaminate food on the production line? Or what if bacteria were to grow in a machine's housing? Consumers would have put off to say the least.
While industrial bearings have to be carefully chosen in terms of cleanliness and sanitation, they also have to be evaluated in terms of strength, hardness, durability, and cost. It takes a special set of materials that can meet all of those criteria.
Choosing Industrial Bearings And Inserts
The balls and rings themselves have to be made from high performance materials; regular iron will not meet the required FDA and USDA standards. A common choice within industry is to use stainless steel balls and rings. They combine high tensile strength with good corrosion resistance and will not contaminate food. However, they are one of the most expensive options, so other materials have been designed as balls as well.
Plastic blends and can be utilized by themselves or with stainless steel, especially in plain or non-rolled style industrial bearings. Coated iron is a less expensive option as well. A chrome coating will improve the balls' hardness and corrosion resistance and increase their durability. Zinc coatings are also common for improving corrosion resistance and preventing contamination.
Industrial supplies, like machine housings, also face strict standards since they will come into contact with food products during the production process. In general, housings have to be smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning and help prevent the buildup of germs and bacteria that can occur in rough or porous materials. Polished housings are very common, and there are also anti-microbial coatings that can help protect industrial supplies and housings.
When considering materials of construction, housings are also typically stainless. The combination of strength, durability, and corrosion resistance is required. Industrial supplies in the food industry will be subjected to acidic and caustic wash downs and cleanings, along with oils and other organic materials from the ingredients themselves.
Again, less expensive options are available. Plastic and polymer blends are also chemically inert and will resist cleaning solutions and food products. Plastics can be created with high tensile strengths and smooth surfaces. Coated iron is also applicable for housings. A nickel or Teflon coating will go a long way to prevent corrosion and contamination.
Industrial Bearings And Lubrication
Using conventional oils and lubricants is clearly hidden in the food processing industry. Lubricant contamination will spoil food, create a horrible taste, and is toxic if consumed. Always use FDA and USDA-approved greases for the food industry. These lubricants are called 'H1's' and are free from odors and tastes and are nontoxic if any contamination occurs with the food being processed. H1 is also formulated to stand up to common food grade chemical washes and solutions used to clean industrial supplies.
Always keep industrial bearings well lubricated; This rule does not change for the food industry. Purging and refilling lubrication reservoirs will also help to prevent cross contamination. If a particular machine is difficult to service, solid polymer lubricants can be employed. These solid strips slowly release grease while the industrial bearings are in operation to keep the system lubricated. This way, the lubricant can be refilled during outages and turnarounds when there is more time to maintain a particular machine.
Completing The Assembly And Other Supplies
There are some applications in food processing that require specialty seals as well. When high or low temperatures are used, such as during cooking or freezing, silicone materials will maintain a tight seal during those temperature changes.
For other parts of the assembly, stainless steel is still common. In particular, cages are typically stainless steel, or nylon to save on expenses. Set screws and grease fittings should be stainless as well. Flingers can be either stainless steel or iron and all collars should be corrosion resistant as well.
Mounted industrial bearings with graphite separators are also ideal for high or low temperature applications. The graphite material will act as a further lubricant at temperatures where other greases would fail. This type will increase service life while lowering maintenance costs in extreme temperature applications.
Overall, choosing the right industrial bearings and other supplies for the food industry only requires a little extra effort, but it goes a long way to ensuring clean meals for consumers.
Source by Greg A Palmer